很快就是情人節了
It will be Chinese lover`s Day
在這全球化的時代,或許你剛好認識個說英文的外國朋友
In this age of globalization,you may jsut have a friend spreaking English
然而你或許完全不知道該如何向她表白
However you may have no idea about how to declare to her
所幸你看到這篇文章
Fortunately,you see the article
下面的對話會告訴該怎麼做
The following dialogue will tell how to do it
男孩 :哈囉兄弟,那是啥?
Boy :Hi man,what is that?
朋友甲:那是要給我水蜜桃的禮物,她會喜歡的。七夕情人節快到了你知道的。是一個娃偶。
Friend A:That`s a gift to my peach,she will love it.Chinese lover`s day(或Chinese Valentine`s day) you know.That`s a doll.
男孩 :幹!我竟然全忘了這檔事!我也想送點東西給貝貝!你可賣給我嗎?
Boy :Shit!I forget that at all!I want to give something to bady too!Can you sell that to me?
朋友甲:沒門兄弟!我可是找了好幾條街好幾天好幾個地方才找到耶。
Friend A:No way man!I had search that for several streets, several days, several place.
男孩 :我付你兩倍的錢!(把手伸向那禮物)
Boy :I give you twice!(Move his hand to the gift)
朋友甲:退後兄弟!你想都別想。
Friend A:Back off man!Never think about that.
男孩 :喔不!我該怎麼辦?
Boy :Oi No!What should I do?
朋友甲:哈囉老大。
Friend A:Hi boss.
朋友乙:我剛聽到你們在講話。怎麼回事兄弟?有什麼我可以為你做的嗎?
Friend B:I just heard your talking.What`s wrong my man?Is there anything I can do for you?
朋友甲:他不知道怎麼樣讓女孩子喜歡他。
Friend A:He doesn`t know how let the girls love him.
朋友乙:小事一件吧。撥個電話給她,告訴她你愛她。試著去感動她的心。愛就是一種悸動,一種發自內心深處的悸動。她會接受你的。
Friend B:That`s a piece of cake.Just give her a call,tell her you love her.Trying to move her heart.Love is a touch,deeply heart touch.She will accept you.
男孩 :我不知道耶。我啥都不能給她。我想我只是個啥都不行的窩囊廢。
Boy :I don`t know .I can give her nothing.I guess I am just a loser.
朋友乙:他娘的!你在講神小?如果你真的愛她,你該告訴你自己你是這世上唯一可以給她幸福的人。你最好由衷地相信這事!你一定得相信你自己可以!現在馬上撥個電話給她。
Friend B:Fuck you man!What are you talking about?If you do love her,you should tell yourself you`re the only one who can give her happiness in the world.You get to believe it deeply!You get to trust yourself!Now just give her a call.
男孩 :(深呼吸然後撥電話)嗨,貝貝,是我。
Boy :(Take a deeply breathe and delling the phone)Hi,bady,it`s me.
(待續)
(To be contiune)